Even if you have registered, your account may not be set up to receive leads. Follow these steps to ensure that all leads that match your criteria can be sent to you:
From your dashboard, click on the blue circle “Get Leads”
2. See the two methods of getting leads. If a Profile Lead Capture (PLC) is right for you, follow the below steps - it only takes about 2 or 3 minutes.
If you think a Loan Input Program (LIP) is more suitable, read our blog HOW TO GET LEADS - Loan Input Program.
3. Click on “Profile’s Lead Capture”
4. Click the “+ New PLC” button
5. Add PLC Name (This is any name you choose such as “1st PLC”, “West Coast Leads”, “Commercial”, etc.)
6. Push the drop down menu next to “property location” and check all boxes that apply.
7. Next, there are three sections: residential, commercial and vacant land. Repeat the following steps in each section as applicable to you:
In the “Hard Money Loans” section, check all boxes that apply
In the Bank, Credit Unions and Institutional Loan section, check any/all boxes that apply
In the Hard Money Filters section, starting with “Max LTV” click the drop down menu and select your max LTV.
Repeat this for each of the 4 other filters “Min. Loan Amount”, “Max. Loan Amount”, “Min. Credit”, “Occupancy & Type”.
8. At the bottom of the page, click the “Create PLC” button.
You have now created a Profile Lead Capture and can expect matching loan requests to be sent to you!